This is no joke a campfire in a cookie. I hate marshmallows and love these cookies. Kiddos love them! Here's what you'll need
Butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, an egg, salt, flour, baking soda, cornstarch, graham crackers, chocolate chips/hershey bars, and mini marshmallows. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter until smooth. add both sugars
Blend until creamy. Add vanilla and egg
Beat well. Toss in all the remaining ingredients, except graham crackers!
Mix on low speed until just combined. Add graham cracker pieces
Gently fold in, trying not to crush the graham crackers into crumbs. Cover and store in the fridge for at least an hour. Scoop into dough balls and place on cookie sheet. Bake about 8 minutes, depending on the size of your cookie. Cool on pan about 2 minutes, gently transfer onto wire rack or foil to cool completely. Serve!
Enjoy... even if you don't have a campfire :)
S'more Cookies (Campfire Cookies)
3/4 c. butter, soft
3/4 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 c. all purpose flour
2 tsp. cornstarch
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. chocolate chips OR 3 hershey bars, chopped
1 c. mini marshmallows
3 full graham crackers, broken
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, cream the butter on medium speed until smooth. Add sugars and beat until fluffy and light in color. Add egg and vanilla and blend in.
3. Mix in flour, cornstarch, baking soda, salt, chocolate chips, and marshmallows until just combined. Gently fold in graham crackers. Refrigerate at least one hour.
4. Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop dough onto a prepared baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until barely golden brown around the edges. (The tops will not brown, but do NOT cook longer than ten minutes.)
5. Let cool on the sheet for 2 minutes, transfer to cooling rack or foil to finish cooling. My favorite way to eat them is warm with a tall glass of milk. Enjoy :)